Scheduling, Pricing, Insurance
How Do I Schedule and Appointment with the Hormone Treatment Centers?
- Our Central Scheduling Number is 913-217-7244 or text 816-525-2535 or submit your contact information and symptoms through the website and we will reach out to speak with you.
New Patient Process – What Are the Cost and What is Included with Those Fees?
- We have a one-time new patient fee of $350 dollars after that there are no contracts or annual renewal fees it includes:
- Your fist visit includes and a review of your medical history, medications, and a light patient exam.
- The provider will then spend most of the visit learning about you and your symptoms attempting to understand their severity and impact on your life.
- If it is determined that you’re a candidate for treatment we will draw your blood here in our office. We will test for the hormones above but will also perform a full thyroid panel. If an issue is discovered with your thyroid we are specialists in optimizing its function as well.
- We will then perform an extensive body composition test detailing the breakdown of muscle mass, body fat, and water in your body. That will end visit one.
- During your second visit the provider will review your lab work in detail and provide you an individualized treatment plan to fit your specific conditions.
Note: Both visits, lab work, body comp, and treatment plan are part of the $350 new patient fee.
Note: After the initial new patient fee we do not require any contracts or annual renewal fees. You are considered a "Patient for Life" at all of our centers.
What Are the Prices for HRT & TRT, and Other Services You Provide? What are the Average Treatment Intervals?
- Women: Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy – $60 per injection treatment, B12 injections are included in this pricing. Injection treatments typically last an average of 10-14 days. Pellet insertions treatments typically last an average of 3-4 months and cost $485 per insertion.
- Men: Bio-identical Testosterone Replacement Therapy – $60 per injection treatment, B12 injections are included in this pricing. Injection treatments typically last an average of 7-10 days. Pellet insertions treatments typically last an average of 3-4 months and cost $650 per insertion.
- HCG Assisted Fat Loss – 30 day sessions $400 for existing hormone patients. Each 30 day session includes: (HCG Kit, (Needles, Hormone, Swabs), 4 Consults with Coach, Meal Plan, Tracking Binder,4 Body Composition Readings, daily text communications as needed with coach.
- AOD 9604 Anti Obesity Drug RDT 30 day supply $300 or $450 depending on strength.
- Weight Loss – Naltrexone Tablets, Sermorelin RDT, and Lipo Spray $400 for 30 day supply
- ED Medication Programs for Men $50 per month
- Growth Hormone Replacement “HGH Peptide Therapy” – 30 day supply (2 daily SubQ injections) Sermorelin, Ipamorelin– $350
- B12 injections with Methylcobalamin “most biological form” of B12 Injection – $25 or $300 per bottle
- Lipotropic Metabolic Enhancer Injections – for Fat Loss $25 or $250 per bottle
- Glutathione Injections (Antioxidant) – $40 per injections or $200 per bottle
- NAD+ – $40 per injection of $350 per bottle
- Vitamin D – $40 per injection or $200 per bottle
- Body Protection Compound Peptide (BPC) 157 Healing Peptide “Wolverine” – 30 day supply $ Call for Pricing
- PRP Therapy – $950 per joint
- PRP Male Sexual Enhancement – $950 treatment last 12-18 months
- PRP Female Sexual Enhancement – $950 treatment last 12-18 months
- Natural Joint Injection for Pain – $60 per injection
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy – $60 treatment
- New Patient Start Up Fees – $350
- Lab Redraws- $100
- Discounted Lab Services – $40 per test or $100 for 3. “Some Restrictions Apply”
Does Hormone Treatment Centers Accept Insurance/HSA/FSA?
- We accept HSA Health Savings Accounts / Flex Spending Account FSA cards, cash, check, and credit cards.
- Our office does not do insurance billing.
- With our types of treatments insurance reimbursement is very inconsistent from carriers, often considering what we do as “wellness, or experimental.” Most facilities that utilize bio-identical hormones follow a similar model.
- If you have insurance that covers any parts of treatments or medications we can provide you a coded receipt that states your Diagnosis and Treatment Codes. Those receipts can be mailed into the carrier with the address typically found on the back of the card.
- We are an Out-of-Network provider treatment typically reimburses for eligible charges at the rate of 60% of the fees. Reimbursement for claims will be mailed directly to patients by insurance carriers.