HCG Assisted Fat Loss
30 Day – HCG Rapid Fat Loss Program without the 500 Calorie Diet!
- Hormone Treatment Centers utilizes injection HCG, full body composition analysis, structured meal planning, and 1 on 1 coaching in order to shelter muscle mass and maximize fat loss. HCG mobilizes stored fat into a usable energy source so patients on a very low calorie diet experience high energy levels and minimizes hunger. The result is a low calorie, high energy fat burning experience. On average our patients experience…
- Females metabolize .30 to .80 pounds of stored fat per day
- Males metabolize .80 to 1.2 pounds of stored fat per day
Why is Body Composition Analysis Important with HCG Treatments?
- Our Best Body Composition program focuses on achieving the optimal body composition for each of our patients. That ideal body composition is derived by determining how much body fat mass, lean muscle mass and total body water should comprise the patient’s weight. ‘Losing weight’ is meaningless and not knowing what kind of weight is being lost during a weight reduction program could actually become unhealthy. We monitor, make adjustments to ensure minimal “muscle wasting” occurs during the course of our treatment. To begin the program we will conduct an examination and cursory screening, review symptoms and medical history the will train you on the use of HCG including how to inject the hormone.
HCG Program Components
- 6000 IU HCG Kit, (Injectable HCG Hormone, Needles, Swabs)
- 4 Consults with Coach
- Meal Plan
- 4 Body Composition Readings
- Daily text communications or “as needed” with coach
Program / Dietary Adjustments Based on Individual Performance!
The kind of weight gained or lost is tracked and reported with each consult using one of the most accurate Bio Impedance machines on the market. The reports are easily understood and enable our coaches to target and maximize fat loss, minimize muscle wasting and maintain the highest possible metabolism which is identified as a real number on our reports. Optimizing fat loss requires patient-specific eating plans. These eating plans are derived and changed based upon the patient experience and results. Proper body management programs are not one size fits all meal plan templates but must be tailored to each patient for maximum results. We find that during the low-calorie phase we often adjust meal plans on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
NOTE: The FDA has not approved Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for use in the treatment of obesity or to aid in weight loss. Due to the lack of scientific evidence on such unapproved uses of HCG.